Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yarn Bombing

These are officially my first ever yarn bombing and they were a lot of fun.


What started out as a sore ankle quickly turned into a very painful 'full thickness tear' of a ligament... OUCH. So when Carlos bought home hired crutches for me I immediately knew if I was going to use them I would have to make them my own. Luckily when I learnt to crochet I kept the test squares before i made Bubble's blanket in the hopes that I would eventually use them. Well they found the perfect use and got some wonderful comments.

Happy to say I know more about ligaments and tendons than I thought possible and that my ankle is a lot better so no more yarn bombed crutches for me. I might return them as is and see if they bring a smile to the next person who hires them... What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. Do it! I DARE you chickie! I know i would if i had gotten it <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked! you have to give them back like that!

    ReplyDelete