Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I have a confession...

I have a confession to make.
I have a shoe fetish.
Not just any kind of shoe fetish though...

Converse All Stars to be exact. 

- heart brooch by harrysdesk made from recycled men's ties -

It all started with a love of high tops. Only problem was I didn't have the funds at the time to buy me a brand spanking new pair. So I put some sweet vibes out into the universe.

She heard me loud and clear.

I bought my first pair of brand new tan high tops from my local treasure shop for...

...wait for it...

$6...

That was the beginning and I never looked at buying a pair of cons new again.

The best part about it is my kids think its pretty fun to change the colour of your shoes and have a few of their own cons to play around with.

So what's your treasure shop addiction?

3 comments:

  1. That is quite the collection Steph. Luuurve the yellow! Nothing better than an hour spent trawling a treasure shop, I say. My addiction is old patterns, can't get enough of the vintage craft flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you beleive I don't own and never have owned a pair of connies?! oh for shame!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE Steph!!!!!! These are so far removed from the stilettos and fluffy slippers I write about (and wear ;) lol BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic! It's awesome! And I love reading your blog! It's fun and interesting and just awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete