Friday, September 30, 2011

Who Has HATtitude...

The ever so lovely Sandrine sent Bubble a hat after her operation.

Bubble wont leave the house with out her hat and if I forget to pack it she gets really cranky with me. Sandrine's hats are made with a touch of lace and pretty vintage cotton lining making them fully reversible and a cool light weight material for wearing.

I was even more ecstatic when I received my very own hat in the mail.
Thank you again and again Sandy!!

Don't forget to call past her ETSY shop Sandrine Marsh Accessories and her Facebook page for early specials and savings.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love that pic! I am glad that little bubble likes her hat and yse sometimes you need to get cranky at mummy for not listening :) lol
    xx !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the lacy bits on yours. I love hats but am never brave enough to wear them. You both rock yours!

    ReplyDelete