Sunday, June 12, 2011

A quick fix...

We are seriously limited in clothes here. I only packed enough for a 2 week Summer holiday and that was 3 months ago.

With the help of friends we now have winter clothes for all of us which has made life so much easier and warmer. You all know who you are and I have so much love to return in hugs for each of you!!

I do find myself following the old 'mend and make do' motto more so now than when we were living 'at home'.

A pair of jeans, or as Bubble calls them jeams needed some serious attention around both knees.

This fabric is close to our hearts and holds the memories of when I breast fed Bubble during the day when she was a tiny little chicken.

I couldn't let the back pockets go without adding a little detail...

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love those little hexagons.
    Ally <'v'>
    Glad you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to make a patch! I've got a pair of jeans that need similar treatment.

    ReplyDelete