Sunday, January 2, 2011

T-shirt Refashion Time...

This morning I snuck away to the studio work on some refashion projects for Bear and Bubble. Some friends come around from Sydney back in November and brought with them a bag full of T-shirts so I pulled 2 out and made Bear a pair of pants and Bubble a skirt.

They actually didn't want to have their photos taken which was really unusual for them both but I managed to persuade them with sultanas...hehehe

Tanies are the best!!

Bear still rockin out the MJ moves and his favourite shirt at the moment by Kasiabear.

A super comfy pair of everyday pants. I used a pair of his own pants as the pattern.
They remind me of fisherman pants.

Bubble has a super cute twirly skirt. I cut off the bottom of a shirt and re sewed the patches onto the bottom of the skirt.

I really like the colours and the patches!!

I wanted to send a big warm thank you to Amanda and Eddy for letting me get creative with their clothes.

11 comments:

  1. Aw they are both gorgeous! The kids, and the refashions :) I particularly like the fisherman style pants - very original, who would have thought they were made from old t-shirts, you're very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!!! They look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Just wanted to pop by and say Happy New Years! Hope 2011 is wonderful for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a stash of tshirts, waiting for good ideas to reuse them. :)

    Thanks, you just gave me a few!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I bought that red t-shirt for Eddie for the patches alone! I'm amazed every time you 'up-cycle' (lookit me learning new phrases) - it was a cool t-shirt before, now it's a rockin' skirt! Go Bubble!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous refashioning - I have a bag of old t-shirts and clothes that I am going to start refashioning - Love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fishermen pants are super cute! My daughter might need a pair...hmmm

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete