Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Woohoo it's Christmas Eve!!

We celebrate the South American way and have a huge feast at about 11pm tonight then open up all our presents at midnight. Then tomorrow the kids wake up in their own house which will be the first time ever and see what Santa has left for them...YAY!!

I really just wanted to share the paper I found to wrap our handmade presents in... Oh and our hand knitted Santa from the Treasure Shop $7 baby yeah!!

I used pattern paper to wrap up some of our gifts along with the stashes of ribbon I have hidden away and all over my desk. The orange paper I used to label them are from an envelope GemmaJoy send with gifts.

The awesome retro paper I bought from my local Treasure Shop for $1.50 which gave me 9 rolls to play with. To be honest I didn't really want to use it because it is so awesome hehe.

So there you have it!!
The boys have arrived with more food gifts and hugs to I am off to enjoy my day. They also do all the work for tonights feast and I sit back and relax!! Not a bad gig if you ask me!!

Merry Christmas you crazy people!

LOVE AND ENJOY!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Happy Christmas!!!!
    Sounds like you are going to have a blast....ooooo I'm kinda jealous....all that food hahah!
    Ooooo I got a handmade gift for Chrissie too.....it came in the mail today and it's from Lovestamp addressed to Larry. I wonder what it is?!?! I'm super dooper excited!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Steph! You get to celebrate before us, as it's still evening on the 23rd here. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the comment on my blog...

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME paper...too cool to shred!! Hope you had and wonderful Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete