Friday, December 31, 2010

Last craft for 2010...

I had an idea in my head from this morning and I decided to create the idea using materials I had sitting around my studio.

I used thimbles, buttons, and key charms to make pendants. I really like the idea of having a pendant which is suited just for my crafty personality... I am now on the hunt for a tiny sewing machine charm to complete the look!



I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and enjoyed 2010 as much as we did!!

See you some time in the new year!

xo Steph

3 comments:

  1. they are wicked. i especially like the top one. best wishes for 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Happy New Year Steph! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I had a similar idea, but havent got around to making it yet but I've been buying second hand dolls house items on ebay to put onto necklaces.. have a look and you might find dolls house sewing machines on ebay!

    ReplyDelete