Monday, November 8, 2010

Stencilling and Swimming...

We woke up this morning and the sun was shining. I spontaneously decided to do some stencilling and screen printing but I needed to entertain Bubble and Bear at the same time.

Out came the wadding pool, sunscreen, swimmers and queen size sheet.

I was able to do a lot of printing while they both happily splashed around in the shade of the clothes line. Bubble did decided to get back in after Carlos changed her but no harm done there.

They enjoyed themselves so much. I might actually join them next time and test out my new recycled, vintage, linen bikini which Tina made when she was here in Sept.

Of course I am a little random and decided to stencil my t-shirt while I was still wearing it... nothing strange there!!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha that sounds like something i would do. Think i may have you join you in the pool next time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like your day turned out to be a productive one. :) The pool always works for kids. :)

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't kids just love the water. We went to the pool last night and had to drag the kids home kicking and screaming! Love the t-shirt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you!

    hey steph, do we have esp or was it just a coincidence that an hour before you commented about homemade shoes i was trying to email you about homemade shoes and got mail delivery failure. let me know when your email is working again... got something to show you

    ReplyDelete