Monday, November 8, 2010

Red Lantern Night Market...

I am so freakin excited about the Red Lantern Night Markets.

I was personally invited by the organiser Justine which is nice because it means people out there in the market world like what I do...right?!

I was a little worried about getting there because as you know Team MooBear do not drive so I invited my bestie, fellow eco warrior and now market buddy Rebekah from Purely Natural Living along too!

We'll be there on Saturday November 20th from 4-10pm and also Saturday December 11th from 4-10pm.

Hunter Street and Surrounding Laneways Newcastle CDB.
Between Newcomen St and Wolfe St.

If you are a Newie local or from the Hunter Valley bring the family along and enjoy the market atmosphere, fabulous food and get some Christmas shopping in too!

3 comments:

  1. good for you!have a great market, sure you will they are always loads of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh congrats! You are really getting your work out there and noticed. Good luck at the market

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!! Sounds very exciting!!!! What a great concept!

    ReplyDelete