Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Felt Flowers and Markets.


I came across the bag of felt off cuts in my stash again and swung into felt flower mode this time. These flowers are big and chunky for dramatic effect. They will be made into rings and brooches and will be available at the next Red Lantern Night Market.

They will be available in green, red, black, purple, yellow and blue... So far.


I have also been making more eye patches.

Remember when I made Bear his very own? Well I went ahead a made a few more to take to market. They were so popular I have had to restock! Gotta love that...

So we have a huge range of colour combos with eye balls and stars to choose from.

I'll also be at Ettalong Bowling Club for the Christmas Shopping Night
Thursday 2nd from 7-10pm.

There is a complimentary glass of Champaign and mini manicure to help get you in the Christmas shopping mood!! So if you are a local be sure to stop past and say hi.

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers and eye patches are brilliant!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the things you do with felt!! I LOVE the flowers...great job!! xo

    ReplyDelete