Friday, November 19, 2010

Boring? Tea Towels? I think not...

Back in March I went to a garage sale across the road and bought a few items really cheap. Thrown in there were some very new retro tea towels which were unused. I sent them straight to CurlyPops because she love a tea towel or two for refashioning!!

Just look at them now!!

WOW...
These a definitely worth checking out over at CurlyPops today... or tomorrow. You can find her selling her handbags and yummy goodies at the Daylesford Makers Market on Saturday November 27th so do say hello from me!!

I have a few I kept hold of which I really must refashion. It's a crime not to when they look this delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou so so much for your gorgeous tea towel gift! I love refashioning them into handbags, and I'll definitely have to keep the red one to make a handbag just for me!

    ReplyDelete