Monday, October 18, 2010

Sometimes My Plans Don't Quite Happen....

Yesterday was so lovely in the sun that I actually went outside and had a sleep under our clothes line all by myself while Bear and Bubble had their sleep.

In the afternoon I was still in 'relaxing in my sunny backyard' mode so the kids came out for a ride. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do some more of crocheting.


Unfortunately Bear and Bubble only had a short bike ride and then wanted me to kick the ball. So I managed to crochet for about a minute. It would have been longer if I didn't take the photos!!

Hope your projects and getting done!!

2 comments:

  1. I MISS naps! Your crocheting is fabulous!! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely relaxing day! Your crochet is looking great. xx

    ReplyDelete