Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Creative Space...Scraps and Buttons.


Tina send up a massive box of scraps and decorations which were used to make Bubble's birthday dress and decorate the Fairy Tree.

In that massive box I found 2 buttons. I knew immediately what they were going to be and set off to find 2 hair elastics!!

Pretty neat don't you think?

I love how big they are on Moo's think hair!!

I will tell you all about Tina in a blog post dedicated just to her soon...

For more creative spaces head over to kootoyoo.

Don't forget while you are here to enter my giveaway.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that's the perfect use for those buttons, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool buttons/hair ties - great idea! Love the polkadot backdrop for the photo too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous!! I also love the polkadot backdrop.... I'm a 'red' girl, so it's right up my alley!

    Linda. x :)

    ReplyDelete