Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Over It! is a finalist in the Ecouterre GAP Recycled Denim Challenge.

Through one of my blog hopping evenings I came across the Ecuoterre GAP Recycled Denim Challenge.

Almost everything I make for Over It! is made from denim or zippers so I thought sure why not enter for some fun. Now I wasn't sure if I was aloud to enter as it is in America.

I read through the terms and conditions and found nothing to say I couldn't. They also extended the deadline till the 24th Oct. I entered on the 23rd... how close is that??

So I am happy to announce that my Over It! Recycled Denim Baby Bibs has been chosen as a finalist in the Ecouterre GAP Recycled Denim Challenge.

I would love if you could call past and VOTE.

It's just a click with no registration or sign ups.
There are so many great entries so check them out while you are there. You might just be inspired.

Thanks a million for all the love and support!!

2 comments: