Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Creative Space... Denim Shapes.


I am cutting out different denim shapes from my scraps left over from my other projects.
cutting denim for one pattern is one thing but cutting it by hand over and over again gets a little painful!!

Available in new born, child and adult sizes.

These will be available at the Papalya Childrens Centre Spring Market this Saturday 18th Sept. If you are on the Central Coast then stop by 6 Woodport CloseErnia from 8-1pm.

rachelle rachelle and Just Like Katie will be there too!!

Right now I am about to take the kids in the bike trailer to Spotlight. My bulb has blown on my sewing machine and I have a party dress to make for Moo. Not quiet what I was planning today.

For more creativeness stop past Kootoyoo.

5 comments:

  1. enjoy the fresh air and the shapes might not seem so painful!
    have a great party moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute steph! i am liking these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I bet that is a little rough on the hands, but worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute indeed. Gorgeous for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL DONE YOU, never been to spotlight on ours, up the hill home from the market was bad enough!

    ReplyDelete