Thursday, July 29, 2010

Seeing Red...


Thought I would share this gorgeous custom order I did last week using recycled denim, off cut materials and rescued buttons.

I even made a brooch with the circular cut outs.

I'll be making more for the market next month too.
If you are a 'facebooker' you can meet the stall holders on their fan page.
MooBear and Over It! are amongst them.


I have also been having some fun with red zippers!!

One headband...

...And one brooch.
I really need to stop creating and add them to my shop...lol.

If you after more Junk Loving pop over to Em's blog and join in the fun!!

6 comments:

  1. Completely gorgeous! What little bubba wouldn't look adorable in those bibs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the zippy brooch malarkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I like the combination of fabrics in those first pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bibs are so sweet, I love them.

    ReplyDelete