Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Junk Lovin... New Bag.


After searching high and low for my bag to take to Sydney for breakfast I got to the point where I just thought 'I am wasting my time when I could just make one...'

SO I DID!!

I had some Red Seed Studio fabric in my stash. I have been wanting to use it for so long and now was the perfect time. I believe the piece I have used was an experimental piece. Which just makes it even more unique and quirky.

I lined it with fabric given to me by the girls at KissKiss HugHug.

I then added some buttons both handmade and recycled.
The top one is a brooch made from the fabric Em sent me a few months ago and also added a Denim Rose...

Now I have my perfect bag!! For more Junk Love check out Em's blog and join in the fun!!

8 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Beautiful colours, and is that sun in your photo??? Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, you would never find a bag like that - so much better to make your own. I love the fabric and all the cute embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great:) Love the design on the front:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing better than slinging a brand new handmade bag over your shoulder for a day out. Yah Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that a great bag! How are it all fall into place sometimes the right fabric, the right time !Well done!! love the Red seed studio too:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a great morning breakfast! lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! The bag is totally you - unique, special and beautiful ; )

    ReplyDelete