Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Handmade Goodies Part 5... My Purse.

Remember when Bear and I made these together at the beginning of last year?

Well I still had some fabric left over so I made myself a purse. This was my first attempt with a purse a zipper and I am so proud of my effort. Now I make zipper creations on a daily basis for Over It! so it doesn't seem like such a big deal now hehe...

It still functions properly and I love it too pieces.
Bubble use to chew on the zipper and corners when she was a baby and Bear used it as a toy car when he and I were down the cafe.

Alas It is no longer new and is getting a bit grubby.

Ally will be making me a new one.
One day I will lay eyes upon her awesomefulness mad up-cycling skills.

You should also pop past Ally's blog and see what she had to say about her Over It! Brooch... Thanks Ally...

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing btter than a well-loved purse in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and the kids got use out of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least it has been loved and well used , it is a great little purse .

    ReplyDelete