Friday, June 11, 2010

Handmade Goodies Part 1...

I have quite a bit to blog about in regards to all my handmade goodies. Sometimes I have so many but I just don't have enough time to share them with you.

So this week I am going to do a quick post a day about the new handmade goodies in our house.

First up is my very own hair clip which I received from Belinda during the Lilly and Me Hair Clip Swap. The swap was hosted by Laura.
Hun you did a great job!!

It has little bitty owls around the edge...

These are the ones I made for Belinda using rescued zippers from my local treasure shop. One is a hair pin the other is a matching hair tie. One long zipper usually makes 2 Zit It! Accessories.

They are the first red ones to be made EVER...

You can see some more clips that were swapped over HERE...

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you, sounds like it was a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those zipper bows are the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete