Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Junk Lovin... Baby Singlets.

BABY SINGLETS!!

Time to pull out my stack of baby singlets from the treasure shop.
I love this photo.
They make the perfect place to display baby items.
The booties were my first attempt at a baby craft for Bubble while I was pregnant. Aren't they seriously adorable??!! Made from all recycled materials of course.

I also use to turn them into bags for MooBear shirts. They were really popular and I enjoyed the process of adding something extra to an order. I think I might have to think about adding them to my Over It! store... hehe.

For more Junk Lovin head over to Em's blog. We need more Junk Lovers involved so join up over there while you are at it...


5 comments:

  1. Man I wish you lived closer so we could do 'coffee' and swap crafting ideas!!!!! If you do want a dress from See Sam, tell them 'Emma sent you!' Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely add it to "Over it"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I wished we all lived within an hour! how much fine would we have???
    I just went checked out your made it shop, looking good! love the robot softies

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I love that photo of the little singlets too

    ReplyDelete
  5. a good idea the little bags are

    ReplyDelete