Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lilly & Me Hair Clip Swap...

My friend Laura from Lily & me is having a hair clip swap.

After I did the Foxs Lane Pin Cushion Swap, which was my first blog swap ever I thought yep I want to do that again and this is my opportunity!! There is something in my heart that flutters when I can make something special for someone. It doesn't matter who they are. I just like the fluttering feeling.

I haven't made hair clips before but I am always up for a new challenge.

Check out Laura's blog and sigh up to be part of the swap, but hurry…. it ends soon.

The date has been extended to 31st of May to register. So we will receive our clips mid June.

I am totally in...

2 comments:

  1. I know someone who turns 3 on the 1st of May! And she loves hair clips. Was lovely to hang out with you today. You are inspiring and I love the thoughts you have floating in my head. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete