Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Junk Lovin...

I am back and ready for some more Junk Lovin...
*squeals with anticipation*

I was out walking around my new neighbourhood, as you do when you move house and need to get aquatinted with your new surroundings. I happened upon a garage sale with lots of wonderful treasures. I picked a few things for the kids room including a wooden clothes rack, some jelly moulds, glass containers (for chopped garlic and ginger as plastic is no good)... AND...

... A Singer Sewing Machine Button Hole Attachment...

I spotted the box in an area which looked like items were not for sale. I assumed it must have been an empty box. A lady saw me reading the box and asked if I wanted to have a look and I replied "Yes please!!!"
Like a kid in a candy store.

This was inside the box.
I have no idea how it works.
It is in perfect condition except for the dust.
I am not sure if it will attach to my Grandmothers Singer sewing machine. Lucky it came with instructions.
I am pretty sure there is a secret button which reveals a nail file, swiss army knife style.
I paid $2...

Do you have some junk you would like to share?

5 comments:

  1. Love it!
    I have one of those too, but I haven't attached to my old singer yet either. It's just pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a fantastic find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, how does it work, I wonder?
    $2 is a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same thing like this that I inherited from my mother-in-law. I love it since now I have to sewing machine and the old one is for making buttonholes only so I don't have to keep changing the machine foot. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete