Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Creative Space...

My creative space this week has been INSANE!!

We have been off line for most of the week due to sick kiddies and internet connection. Oh my goodness it is so nice to be back with fast internet!! Oh and happier kiddies of course.

MooBear has taken on a side project for Billycart Markets which is in 10 days time. Check it out if your in Sydney. I am sure you wont be disappointed.

Party preparations are in full swing and I am so grateful I started earlier in the month. I have been busy making handmade pass the parcel prizes. In the process of sewing zippers together for prizes Bear and I stumbled upon a new idea for an Over It! product.

The boys don't have a section in my Over It! range so this shall be their first introduction piece.
I am so lucky to have creative children who take what I make and put them to a bigger and better use!!

What do you think?

For more creative spaces click here... here... or even here!!

10 comments:

  1. The perfect size for a couple of cars...or maybe a little torch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the grooviest little model's ever Steph! My creative space is MIA at the moment..... hope to find it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the zipper bags. I have an increasing stash of old zips and love seeing them put to creative uses like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's so cute! My nephews would love it so it's sure to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhh its so perfect for my boy's mini cars and his changeable torch set!!! :D let me know when yr selling :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a WINNER idea. Good lateral thinking Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great that you have creative consultants right in your own home. What a great idea! Glad everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you make them for the little ones they love zips! My three year old loves zipping and unzipping just for the fun of it! well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's sort of like a pencil case you can attach to a belt ... these look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it - you never know when you are going to need a pencil or .... a car in this case.

    ReplyDelete