Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Creative Space...

My Creative Space this week has consisted of a few things.

Firstly, one of my friends has a little boy and she really wanted a Bubble's Purple Rar! Only she wanted blue spots not pink... I can understand that... can't you?!

Secondly, we received some Allie's Attic pamphlets today. MooBear Designs will also be at Allie's Attic. It will be our first official market experience. Exciting stuff. I feel a little sick to my stomach but in a really good way hehe.

Sat 14th Nov '09 at Hunters Hill Community Church.
Sat 12th Dec '09 at Paddington Town Hall.
Sat 13th Feb '10 at Mosman Art Gallery and Community Centre

To find out more visit www.alliesattic.com.au


Thirdly, I have been making little taggy toys which Bubble just loves to play with using the scrap material Helen gave me from The Wacky Wardrobe.

BUSTED!!
Finally, during the week I was doing some sewing and thought "Wow!! The kids are getting on great" I turned around to find them executing an escape from the play pen...

For more Creative Spaces check out Kootoyoo...

7 comments:

  1. How funny is this! Love the photo :) This is such a creative space - so many great things happening. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Escape from Alcatraz shot. : D
    Oh, all the best for your first official market. I bet it goes brilliantly well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in trouble Steph.... they have realised they are more powerful if they work together!!

    Good luck with the market gig.... I have everything crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shapes of those little taggy toys, makes me want to pick up a handful myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great catch..Little stinkers!!

    Love the shirt, cute cute cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that 'busted' photo - the look on her face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the escape shot. Mine use each other to fashion a step ladder to reach the very top lock on our door.

    ReplyDelete