Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dresses for Bubble from me...

I went through our shed a couple of months ago and rediscovered my baby girl dresses from when I was a bub. Moo got to wear a few but she was out of season. Bubble on the other hand has perfect timing. So my little dresses get used for a third time!!
I have to thank my Mum for having great taste is clothing during the 80's. Let face it I could have done a lot worse. you rock Mum.






I also called past the treasure shop and picked up a few patterns for 50c. Might have to call Mum over to help me out! They will come in handy for the Wardrobe Refashion Pledge

Don't forget to enter our giveaway while you are here.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe your mumma kept your dresses. That is awesome. And how magical to have your baby girl wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats lovely your mum saved so many dresses. My mum saved a few my grandmother made for me. It's nice to have my daughter wear something my grandmother made.

    My MIL lovingly stored a few of my hubbies newborn outfits for 35 years on their original coathangers in their original plastic. They wern't really our style so we flogged them on ebay. Hmmm?? maybe weasn't the right thing to do. But someone in France paid a fair amount for one of the outfits.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment. I'm glad to find your blog. i've been tempted by your T-shirts for ages....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know you could imagine how many of mine my mum had lol I even have the same one with the rose buds :)
    xx manda

    ReplyDelete