Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Analog Transmission...


Well, you may or may not know this but at the end of last year Carlos made the life choice to stop working full time to spend more time with his family and to help get MooBear Designs where we are today. There is no way I could have gotten here on my own two feet raising 3 children and him working full time.

With the freedom he found working from home he has been able to get back to his music.
So I would like to introduce you to Analog Transmission.

Showcasing DJ's and Musicians from around our planet.


A portal designed to truly represent the global village of Dance and Electronic Music Culture. Innovators and Artists minus the fairy floss and unruly hype. True to the music, the creativity, the process...


That's what it's all about.


I support his passion for music 100% just like he supports MooBear 100%.

We compliment each other on so many levels. We always knew we could work together because we bring different things to the table. I admit I can be really stubborn and take things personally but I know he has my best interests at heart as do I for him. Music, like my craft, is his art... his way of expressing feelings and just having fun at times!!
Have a listen to some of the artists who have contributed so far. I would love to hear what you have to say about his music so feel free to race back and tell me so I can tell him...

Dont forget to enter our GIVEAWAY while you are here...

No comments:

Post a Comment