Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 New MooBear Designs...


We have been super busy and have been waiting to share with you our 3 New MooBear Designs. Even better they are just in time for Summer...


So let me introduce you to the newest and possibly one of our most yummiest designs...

Moo in 'Mooilicious' Ice Cream.

Bear in 'Bearilicious' Ice Cream.

Bear in 'Bubblelicious' Ice Cream.


Bear has to have what his big sister has...



All 3 designs are now available to buy in our SHOP.

I will be back to blog about the origins of these designs later in the week.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh - those icecreams look deliciously cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the icecream design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ice cream! Good enough to eat!
    Go girl Steph and moobear designs
    Ally <'v'>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!! yummy flavours, I mean designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I hope I'm having a girl because I'll be putting in an order for the Moolicious ice cream....oooo or the Bearilicious??? It's just too hard to decide....better be having a girl next! LOL!

    ReplyDelete