Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Ultimate Custom Made Purse...

I am super excited that Ally has taken on the enormous responsibility of making my UCMP. I sketched out my main ideas for her and I was a little reluctant to show her incase she thought I was insane. At no point did she say "No that isn't possible!" or "Your Nutso Girl!"

She took it all onboard and even threw some idea's back at me which were great!!
I have given her 2 really bright coloured ties to work into the design as well.

The most important part of my purse is my light sabar hook. It goes everywhere with me. I decided the bag would just be too big if I put a light sabar in it. So decided on a hook instead.

Just some of the things that may or may not be going in my custom made purse.

1 comment:

  1. The way I figure it, the more insane, the more nutso the idea, the more chance that what you'll end up with is one bit of crafted BRILLIANCE! Good luck Mrs!

    ReplyDelete