Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Creative Space...


My creative space has consisted of a few of these. I have been using the hem of the dress used or Bears Rar! to make rosie rings and brooches.
I made one for myself last week and wore it everyday and have had requests from friends to make them their very own. So that's what I have been doing. Marla girl got hers today too.


The ring I made last week.

Wondering what Over It is? It's the label I give all things I create from recycling, recreating, refashioning...When I am Over It what do I do? I think about how I can change it and create something bold and eye catching!! i haven't officially launched my label because I launched MooBear Designs and Over It is my hobby now and I enjoy making my recycled creations for friends and family. I am sure it wont be long till you see me launching Over It too.

When your Over It what do you do with it?

For more creative spaces check out Kootoyoo

9 comments:

  1. The rosie's are too cute and your Over it slogan is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rosies look awesome. I love the fact they are made out of your scraps. Great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fabulous. What a terrific idea. I do like Over It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love over it & look forward to "too".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm joining your bandwagon. I can only ever make anything once, and then I'm Over It. I have a veritable goldmine of over it scraps to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cracker of a name. and I totally love the philosophy behind it. Peta

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect slogan...rosies look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waste is not in your vocab is it Steph. You are very clever with thinking beyond what you can see. And 'Over It' is great. I am sure that your philosophy extends into all aspects of your life... when something is not right, you do something about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately when I am Over It...it usually gets tossed back into my closet.....until it is "discovered" again...then I know it is time to "bring back" the Retro!! :) But I think I am getting close to trying the whole wardrobe refashion thing!! I have seen some CUTENESS and am ready to get some of my own!! I think my 7 yo would FLIP for one of your rosies...so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete