Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Creative Space...

For the past couple of weeks I have been busy working on the Enviro Central shirts. Now that they are all done I am able to work on some of my other projects. After calling past Julie Kundhi blog I discovered she not only took the pledge but also made her daughter a #3 shirt for her birthday.

So I made Bubble her own "I'm 1" shirt from the fabric I had left over from Moo's refashioned shirt. You can't see it here but the shirt sparkles pink and silver.

Carlos pointed out that the day we are having Bubbles Birthday BBQ she isn't actually ONE... she'll be one 5 days later. Do I make a detachable part which says "minus 5 days"? HAHAHA

So I have a swirl of idea's racing around my head now that I can devote sometime to my own projects. I am totally in love with Kirsty's bookshelves and would love to create my own. I also picked up some canvases and would love to do some painting with the kids, plus I really want to put a canopy over my bed... lol... No Really!!

Check out Kirsty's blog for more Creative Spaces!!

...DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE ENVIRO CENTRAL TURLE GIVE AWAY...
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

7 comments:

  1. Awww that shirt is too cute....:) I say 5 days is close enough :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOVE that top Steph. And so long as the birthday celebrations are within 2 weeks either side of the actual date, it counts as the date (true, it's a rule!!).

    And I can almost hear the excitement in your voice now you have time for your own projects. I will sit and watch....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Nice work - enjoy working on your own stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm 1 is very cute. Hope you do have a go at the shelves...be sure to let me know if you do. I'd love to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this shirt - it looks fabulous :) K

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the plaid...this is SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete