Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Creative Space...

Today my creative space is a little messy because I took the kids to the park and met up with Ally and her little ones. We talked all things crafty and wonderful plus a bit of social discussion as well.

She also surprised me with these little owls awards as a thank you for helping out at her photo shoot!! I am going to have to wear both at the same time as I am worried they will think I am playing favourites!! I also have to name them...

So here is my desk with the Enviro Central shirts off to the side ready to be sewn, scissors, cotton, containers and phone... and much much more. If you happen to spot a purple button let me know as I can't it!!

This is what I want to work on though. I am hoping to refashion one of these shirts for my pledge, into a summer dress for Bubble. I am a little worried but if I stuff it up Ally can fix it hehe...

For more Creative Spaces check out Kootoyoo

8 comments:

  1. yay for some social time :) the owls are so adorable and good luck on the refashion the one on the left would be a great for a dress me thinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the refashion! The owls are sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owls are fabulous. Are they made from the base of a tie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those owls are something else!
    I can really see those shirts as refashions, they'll be totally cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those owls are great - are they the bottom bits of neck ties? So cool! I think those shirts will refashion really well :) K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those wonky owl eyes. I also have a theory that small kids look cute in anything, especially shirt refashions or undies on the head. (Don't ask).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the idea of refashioning those particular shirts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. owls and plaids ...creative space for sure...cannot wait to see the shirts re done

    ReplyDelete