Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dust Storm or Mother Nature Getting Angry?

It's a bit of a shock when you wake up to find this view out your window. A couple of things ran through my mind.

The whole neighbourhood is on fire.
I have woken up on Mars.
Armageddon is upon us.
Alien's are arriving.
OR...
Mother Nature Is Pissed Off...

I vote for the last one because I believe the Red Dust is Mother telling us she is angry and not at all happy with how we are treating her. Never underestimate the powers of our Mother Earth. She has been here since the beginning of time and personally I would start apologising.

Photo curtsey of Ally's 9yr old.
I have this view from my kitchen window only I look out over Ally's house.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa....now that is some scary stuff!! I'll be the one on my knees next to you...begging for mercy!! :)

    ReplyDelete