Friday, August 28, 2009

Stenciling Done... Enviro Central Here We Come!!

The project for Enviro Central is nearly done. It's so exciting *clapping hands*.
The weather is so unbelievably nice that I went back out side and finished the stencil which I was doing yesterday! Only this time Carlos set up a few extra things for me.

A cup of coffee!!

And the iPod sound dock with HIS iPod. He choose Foo Fighter's and I had a very predictive time... well in between singing Monkey Wrench and bouncing around in my chair... hehe.

The finished product is hand cut, hand printed Enviro Central logos!! But what they are going on you'll have to wait a little bit longer. Oh and a little smile because that's how I was feeling. ...HAPPY...
While I was singing (not well either) Carlos was in his studio trying very hard to work on his own music. He came outside and whispered in my ear "I just fell in love with you again Stephanie!" That's my man... my lighthouse.

3 comments:

  1. I've said it before....and I am saying it again...Ya'll are just SO SWEET!!! :)
    Can't wait to see what the stencilling is all about!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *I'm clapping too*

    No wonder you were so productive.... beautiful weather, hot coffee, good music and a man who loves you. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete