Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Creative Space...

Well my creative space follows on from last week. Only this time I have moved outside into the natural light to hand cut the words "enviro central" from a stencil. It's so nice working outside. You can hear so many things. Birds, motors humming, people talking a street away, thumping of music as a car drives by... I tend to just listen to the birds personally.

Our back yard also needs a creative make over but for now it's on hold. I can't wait for my frangipani tree to flower... hoping this year!!

Next week our project with Enviro Central will be completed and I will be able to show off the designs we have been working on!! Woohoo...

Thanks Kirsty for letting me share my creative space. Head over to Kootoyoo for more spaces to inspire your mind!!

6 comments:

  1. Outside creative spaces are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like. I like handcut. I like outdoors workspaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear the project is moving along as planned Steph. Can't wait to see the finished designs.

    And I love outdoor spaces too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow nice, can't wait for the weather to warm up here so I can work outside too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. outside...exciting...space...this is a green spot to create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing other peoples creative spaces :)

    ReplyDelete