Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Creative Space...

After reading My Black Cardigan, Curly Pops, Histoire De Soie, Clutterpunk and Myrtle and Eunice creative spaces I decided to head of to Kootoyoo and join in the fun.

So we have a large creative space but it often moves around the house and outside. At the moment my sewing table has a Bubble Factory sitting patiently ready to have some bubbles sewn on. While on the larger work table there is another design project underway for Enviro Central. MooBear Designs is teaming up with Enviro Central to bring you some fun new designs. Stay tuned...

Silk screening, shirts, sample colours, paints and templates... I can't wait to share the final product with you.

Head over to Kootoyoo for more inspiring, messy and truly wonderful spaces!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! I look forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow can't wait to see the final products :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have so much going on but then I know you do cos I follow your blog! I'll be tuning in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting Steph. It's a bit cool to be teaming up with someone else for a joing project.

    ReplyDelete