Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's Tuesday And I Can't Wait...

It's Tuesday And I Can't Wait... to see what else is in my container of "To Do's"

I pulled out the big 30L container because I had to find my embroidery thread which I use to make friendship bands with. Now that Moo has learnt to embroider I have to also buy a hoop. I am hoping one pops up at the treasure shop.

So the friendship bands...you know the ones which you knot and give to your friends hehe. I learnt how to make them when I was 5 years old at Girls Brigade and over the years perfected the art. So it's a thing with my kids that they all have a band to wear. But as they have worn off over the years I haven't replaced them. Carlos' have because he feels very strange without it on his wrist. So now that I have found the container everyone can have their own again. Even Bubble...




I wonder who is going to choose which bands... hmmm

As for the rest of my stash i can see photo slides, jewelry pieces, squares cut for a quilt, wooden pegs, cross stitch, ring pulls and that's just what's floating on top... hehe.

For more Tuesday fun check out Buttons by Lou Lou

5 comments:

  1. I remember making those in high school. How cool that the kiddies are making them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cool, I shy away from stuff like that coz it looks too hard! your kids are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you believe I know how to make these? Yes me, the one who totally doesn't get knitting, sewing or any form of arts & crafts LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made those when I was a girl...but NEVER as beautifully detailed as yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete