Sunday, August 30, 2009

Harry's Desk Photo Shoot...

It was so much fun helping out Ally with her photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would share some of the photo from the day... All of Ally's creations incorporate men's neck ties. Truly wearable art!! Ally has also taken on the challenge of making me my new purse to my specifications... I am so excited...

Loving the purple(of course). Purple, Navy and white Mackay.

Me with a red rolled tie and zipper brooch.

"Duck Duck Goose" skirt and t-shirt.

Bubble in green elephant t-shirt.

4 comments:

  1. Your bag is going to be FABULOUS Steph. And how big is Bubble getting....wow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shoots;)Can not wait to see the bag now ;))!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of using ties!! I really want to try this....great inspiration..as usual! The photos came out really good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting about all things harrysdesk. I now have your purse demands....:oD I will get to it. Watch out here it comes!!

    ReplyDelete