Monday, August 31, 2009

Growing Up Green...

We are excited to be featured on the blog Growing Up Green.
They have some fabulous things to say about MooBear... and so they should coz we rock!!
Check out what they had to say here.

While you're having a peek check out these dinosaurs which funnily enough is their logo image. Bear saw these and you can imagine his reaction. I hope he grows out of squealing like a little girl by the time he is 23 years old.

And if you haven't heard of the Australian label Babyjo head over here and see what Growing Up Green had to say.
I also love the idea of these eco arm bands made from recycled rubber.

Plus I also found this awesome tutorial for a recycled milk carton truck. I was thinking of Nikki who has been confined inside due to rainy weather, with her twins. I have to back to this blog and see what other wonderful things I can find!!

Good Night My Darlings...

1 comment:

  1. Great review for MooBear Steph. Things just keep getting better and better for you guys. It's great! The milk carton truck is awesome. We've just started "building" (and of course, knocking down!!!) towers at our house so it would be good to have somethign to transport our materials in! Thanks for thinking of me! xxx

    ReplyDelete