Friday, August 28, 2009

Etched In Memories...

I have to share something very special with you!!

Back when I first started Bizness Babes I was due to give birth right? I think there was an in stand connect with most of the group because of this plus the girls were excited, maybe even scared that I would give birth in a workshop. Maybe I shouldn't have told them I gave birth to Bear at home in our bathroom and that Carlos 'caught' Bear on the way out before the ambo's arrived... hehe.

But that's not what this is about. Those beautiful woman presented me with a the most special, heartfelt gift I received after Bubble as born. Carolyn from Etched In Memories had access to a gallery of photos Carlos set up so family and friends could see our newest family member.

She and all the Bizness Babes surprised me with this beautiful pendent.

Carolyn managed to fit all 5... yes 5 of us from different photos (coz let's face it we weren't going to be able to take the perfect photo on the exact day) and etched them onto a pendent. I cried when I received it as I honestly wasn't expecting anything. I had only spent a short amount of time with these woman but they had also shared part of my journey as a Mum and a business woman. Check out the photo's she used here.

Carolyn also has a blog and is looking for guest writers to submit their favourite Memories. I will be trying to choose a memory to share with her... Maybe the day Bear was born.

All you need to do is write a small recollection of one of your memories and send it in, along with a photo although you don't have to. The best 2 each month will be published and will win a $20 voucher to spend in store!!

So head over to her blog and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. A truly AMAZING gift! And I LOVE the idea of "sharing" during times away!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Steph! Looking forward to receiving your "memories" :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete