Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MooBear Babies

Believe it or not these 2 cuties are actually sisters who are 15mths apart. I original sent Tina a Moo's Flowers back when she had her first daughter Anika and now her little sister Asta is finally big enough to wear it too!!
We do love passing on MooBear Designs...
Little Asta in her big sisters MooBear top. Lets face it your suppose to borrow each other clothes when you are sisters.

This is little Anika when she first received her MooBear top.
Miss you girls!!

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie, and what a seriously cute top! My littlest Eva is wearing everyone's clothes these days, we pass on all our kids stuff to whoever is having a baby and eventually it all comes back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute little models for Moo bear designs cute little tops!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must make you so proud when you see kids wearing your designs Steph...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! They look the same... I didnt notice it at all! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S Stef! we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!!!!
    I so hope I have a girl next....but then if I don't have a girl I'll have to try again which means 3 kids??? Hmmmm I don't know....LOL

    ReplyDelete