Monday, July 6, 2009

Dinos and Cars

So Bear and I did some more sewing together yesterday. He wanted me to make a small car. He thinks that my drawn noses look like cars so that's what we drew on our fabric. Then he said it needed a window and wheels. He just loves the reverse button and taking the pins out. He is super careful and I am impressed with his patience.

The dinosaur tag toy is the 2nd one I have made. The first was lost at Marla's baby shower. So if you happen to find a purple corduroy/black and white spotted, red ribbon taggy toy let me know.
This one is even better because I put a bell inside!!

When I tried explaining we have to sew the car right sides together then turn it inside out Bear got quite upset so I thought why not just sew it wrong sides together and leave the edges raw. So we did and he was much happier.



3 comments:

  1. LOVINGGGGGG THE DINOSSSS..... how very ice age of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no value that can be placed on spending one-on-one time with your child. I truly believe it's these experiences that help build relationships between child and parent (even thought the child doesn't realise at the time!). What a great time you and Bear had together Steph. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those taggie Dinos are fabulous!! I want to try a shape now! Bear is such a creative soul...wonder where he gets that from? :D

    ReplyDelete