Thursday, June 18, 2009

Musical Bebe

This is something I have been working on for Marla Girl who is having her baby boy in about 5wks. They love their music and it just so happened I had some sample fabric swatches so this is what she'll be getting for her baby shower at the end of the month.

Bibs, Booties & Taggy Toy.
Fabric used includes sample swatches, denim jeans, black T-shirt, Op shop buttons and you know those ribbons attached to clothes for hanging in the wardrobe? Well I cut those off and save them...

4 comments:

  1. Got to love all over themed baby co-ordinates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love adore them Steph. The new baby boy will be able to "Rock on" in his new gear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I really love this too!! I am about to try my first taggie thingie toy blankie!! AND I'm making it for a friend who is a violinist (?) so it needs to be musical themed! I don't know if I've told you before, but I really like how your bibs attach at the side with the button, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IM SO EMOTIONAL!!
    I LUV LUV LUV THE PRESSIE!!
    U JUST DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I LUV IT AND U!!

    TEARS LIKE U WOULNT BELIEVE!!

    I LUV U AND UR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!
    KISSES
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete