Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Tuesday And I Can't Wait...

It's Tuesday And I Can't Wait... hmm I think I shall list them for you
...
- for Bubble to take four steps. Last night she decided to take her first
steps 2 days before her 9mth Birthday. No going back now!!
- to see Marla Girl at her baby shower. I am in charge of gifts and have been making
them madly. I'll take all the photos when I am done.
- for All Saints tonight as it's MY one show. I have watched it since it
started back when I lived at home with my Grandma.
- to take Bear to the park. It feels like weeks with all this rain.

- to make more scrap material accessories like this head band Moo
is wearing. I have 5kg rice bags filled with the scraps of my scraps.
I have to make a belt for myself... oh yeah!! I don't wear belts but
I might start.

Stop by Buttons By Lou Lou for more Tuesday action

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of nice things to look forward to. That's why we are all so busy - so many good things to do and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that headband!!!! I LOVE IT!

    AND....I'm going to jump on the bandwagon TODAY and join "It's Tuesday...."

    ReplyDelete