Friday, June 5, 2009

Hungry Mama Goes Live

I am so so so excited for my Bizness Babes friend Cassie. She has just announced the launch of her new business and web site Hungry Mama.

Hungry Mama offers a range of gourmet food hampers for new mums providing a thoughtful and truly mum-focused gift. Sometimes it's nice to receive things that aren't flowers and chocolate. The hamper's also come with pregnancy no no's like soft cheeses... Oh how I missed my soft cheeses.


This is my favourite. So when I have Baby Number 4 ...lol... this is what my family and friends can get for me!!! Now there is no excuse as I have put it out there!!!

I organsied to send a hamper to my friend Tina in Melbourne with some girlfriends and it arrived 1 hour after she gave birth!! How's that for timing. Delivery is regional and interstate with hampers varying slightly.

So next time you find out a friend is expecting give Hungry Mama a go. I think you'll find the thought will go a long long way.

5 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic idea for a business. I'm sure your friend will do very well. Thanks for dropping in on my blog and entering my blog giveaway. Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just in awe of how you Aussie moms are SO supportive of each other! Most every blog I've visited seems to band together to spread the love! I can't wait for SEWN to debut! I feel very happy to have "stumbled" upon this creative community. Thanks for your support of me, it means alot! Bring on baby #4, I'm sure he/she will be as awesomely creative as the rest of the family! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Guess what. You won my blog giveaway! Please email me with your address details, so I can post off your parcel soon. redseedstudio (AT) gmail (DOT) com
    Now, I'm back to looking through your website; much inspiration to be found.

    Ellie : Petalplum : Red Seed Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I hope it all goes well with loads of hungry new mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic idea! Yes I was missing soft cheese as well - hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete