Monday, May 25, 2009

Well Spotted

Tony Clayton is my T-Shirt Guru. He has a fantastic range of T-shirts on his site and through retail stores. When I first was his "Facebook" Tee I knew I had to have one. Then we discovered his risque Star Wars reference and we just had to have it as well!!
Head over to LMNOP for your free magazine and check out page 8 for their interview with Tony. You can also become a Facebook fan of Your kids in my t-shirts! Look out for Bubble and Bear while your there!!

Tony my friend, you are awesome in my eyes!!

They're not my parents, we met on Facebook

The Force Is Strong With This One!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love the Facebook one...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would kill for the star wars one!... bubbles is vey cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Facebook one is cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete