Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MooBear On Bondville

How fantastic is this??!! I have kept up with Steph's blog over at Bondville since early last year. Before Bizness Babes... Back when MooBear was just my little hobby. So to see our product on her site just makes me want to shake everyone I see and scream at them that Steph did a feature. WOOHOO!!!
Also you should check out her blog Bondville because she has some wonderful features on Australian Hand Made Designs some of who are now my friends ... awwww.
We're also on Bondville Kids... There is a lot of MooBear love in the air!!

So off you go and say hi to Steph for me!!

4 comments:

  1. That is great news, I always enjoy reading Bondville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congratulations. Thanks for stopping by Handmade, if you ever get to Canberra let me know!
    Cheers
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys for your lovely comments and stopping by...

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well deserved Steph!!! Your range is fantastic. And thank you for all your kind words!

    ReplyDelete