Tuesday, May 26, 2009

'It's Tuesday And I Can't Wait...'

It's Tuesday and I can't wait... till my friend Jess back in America receives her new pram cover for Summer!! Jess sent me the felt hair clips for Bubble. Back in January she came over with baby Grace and it was our summer and she only had a super warm winter liner. So I said I would custom maker her one ready for her Summer back in America. I finally finished it and sent it back with her brother in-law.

The photo's don't do it justice!! It looks much better in the pram.

Remember all my projects use recycled materials!!

Lion Crossing detail. Hand screen printed.

Elephant detail for Grace's Dad!!
See I pay attention to what people like and surprise them with it month's down the track.

One Side.

The other side.
Thanks for Lou from Buttons By Lou Lou for starting and hosting It's Tuesday and I can't wait.... Visit Lou to see who else is playing...

2 comments:

  1. You are multi-talented. I'm sure she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and funky! I hope your friend Jess loves it :-)

    ReplyDelete