Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Scrappy Brooch...

I was feeling a little sad last week... I forget why but I felt better making these brooches. So I called them my Happy Brooches.

These three were made for Helen from The Wacky Wardrobe and Jacki and Felicia from KissKiss HugHug. I used the fabrics they gave me to make them a little something special. It certainly feels nice to give a little back to the people who love and support what you do. I also sent one to Lou from Buttons by Lou Lou for being so understanding about my order for a new Robot button Ring... Check out her buttons shop, Madeit and Etsy store. They are so addictive!! I have warned you!!

Helen has been working on some winter dress up clothes which Bubble got to test out on Thursday. She become my little Lady Bird. Once Helen has them available on her site I'll be sure to let you all know.

Jacki and Felicia have added a fantastic new BFP (Breast Feeding Pillow) to their ever expanding range of Mum and Bub products to help with making Breast Feeding easier and simpler AND stylish. I am a big supporter of Breast Feeding. So pop over to their shop and have a look around. I can personally vouch for their Breast Feeding Covers... I still use mine today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment