Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Finders Keepers

I had been looking forward to going to The Finders Keepers Market for ages. It is an independent design and art market. We all went and I even had my Meet Me At Mikes book signed by Kristen Doran, Alison Brookbanks & Shannon Lamden who all contributed to the craft book. It's great to meet woman who are creative. I find so much inspiration from just being in their presence. The rest of the day was a little stressful to say the least. Bear was over tired and screaming (always an attention drawer in very small, crowded areas). Bubble has 3 of 4 top teeth coming through (enough said). Moo was the only "good" child with us hehe.

I did manage to pick up a new badge from Shannon from Aunty Cookie "Craft is the new Black" which I believe it is!! I also bought some of her off cuts which are too cut. When I have a project in mind you'll be the first to know. The "I heart op shops" I bought from My Messy Room. So after we left the markets a little worse for wear I bought a chai and we headed home for some much need rest.
There will be another Designers Market closer to Christmas. When it come that time I am leaving everyone at home and doing it on my own so I can suck up all the lovely creative energy which is buzzing around inside!!
Sounds Fair To Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment