Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Felt Hair Clips...

My girlfriend Jessica over in America has been a busy woman. She has been creating felt hair clips and has been emailing me for my input on her creations. She has a little baby girl who is 5 days younger than Bubble.

She loves making the custom designs which often are made to match an out fit. So it was a massive shock to open the little parcel and find MooBear inspired clips. I am so excited...

How fantastic are they?!! Based on Moo's Earth & Tree Hugger

Based on Moo's Rocket & Bear's Rar!
I am making Bubble a matching T-shirt to go with the brontosaurus clip...

Can't go wrong with flowers...

3D Butterflies...

Lady Bugs... or Lady Beetles... take your pick.

Watermelon. I love these colours.

Feeling patriotic & cup cakes are a favourite...

Matryoshka... love the detail.


Grace has heaps more hair than Bubble and I didn't think they would work yet...

BUT...


Jessica Girl... You never fail to surprise me girl!!
Thank You for Bubbles new Hair clips.
Now which to wear first...hmmm

8 comments:

  1. Those are great. And great pic of her modeling all at once!

    Congrats! I am passing on to you the One Lovely Blog Award. Stop by my blog and pick up your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious. What a well behaved child. Some very cute clips there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Bubble loved it and didn't cry when they went in or came out... I couldn't help but put them all in...

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so neat! Is there a website I can have a look-see? How do they stay on....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Steph thanks for you comment on my quilt stash project. It will be a lot of fun! My first effort at a proper tutorial wish me luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess doesn't have a web site yet... She's working on it though. They stay on like normal hair clips only there is a foam layer under the metal part so it grips the hair but wont rip it. Very baby friendly.

    Em your so creative... you don't need any luck... your a walking craft store woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute clips. Thanks for sharing them. Be sure and post when she opens a shop!

    ReplyDelete